Golf Short Game Tracker respects and is committed to protecting your personal information. Our privacy policies reflect current global principles and standards on handling personal information – notice and choice of data use, data access and integrity, security, onward transfer and enforcement/oversight.
- We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as providing you with a newsletter subscription and personalizing your experience.
- We will inform you of the purpose for collecting personal information when we collect it from you and keep it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or for legitimate purposes.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our websites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
Notice and Your Choices of Data Use
- We will use your personal information for the purpose it was collected and will not use it for a different purpose without first asking for your permission.
- We will ask your permission before we share your personal information with third parties for any purpose other than the reason you provided it.
- For information relating to your use of our websites, you may turn off cookies in your browser.
Data Access and Integrity
- To update your personal information and communication preference, contact email@example.com or update your profile on this site.
- We address inquiries or complaints regarding personal information promptly and courteously.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure.y